Moreton-in-Marsh has seen rapid housing growth from 2011 to 2021, and has seen infrastructure such as roads, transport, sewerage, flood prevention, green space protection/enhancement and school and childcare provision lag behind that rate of development.
This committee aims to not only scrutinise new planning applications and strategies, but also the actions of other Councils and organisations in addressing the issues outlined above. The Town Council believes this is done best with positive engagement, providing useful suggestions and solutions, and by making sure that local concerns and needs are heard.
- Moreton 2031 Neighbourhood Development Plan Working Group
- Transport Hub
- Redesdale Hall improvements
- Traffic, Parking and Movement improvements
- Responding to planning applications in the parish and near-by
- Monitoring development in the parish
- Responding to strategic consultations (including the Local Plan Review)
- Scrutinising infrastructure improvement strategies and plans
- Relevant policies, contracts, insurance
Terms of Reference
Read the Planning and Infrastructure Committee Terms of Reference for more details.
Please contact us with a concern, question, suggestion or offer of help. We will aim to put your enquiry on the next agenda for the committee to consider and discuss. We will let you know when and where that committee will be held, and aim to provide you with any relevant decision or outcome within five working days.
You are browsing Agendas and Minutes for the year 2024